The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

UPDATES:,

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

It’s been a while and I thought I’d post up some updates on what’s going on at ETHOS.

I’m retiring from my 2nd job working in the CBD labs December 21st which will enable me to be focused completely on developing and making products for ETHOS and also I’ll be able to work Monday through Friday and have weekends off which will be very much appreciated and needed. It’s called time for myself and it’s been a while.

So what’s new at ETHOS? Well this latest V4 version of the Dragonsbeard Shave Soap broke all records as the most successful release of a shave soap and the last of them in the 4.5 oz size is going out to my vendors both here in the US namely The Razor Company and Pasteur Pharmacy in NYC. Also my Euro Vendor Anticantura. This is a yearly release and I hope to get back on schedule as it’s always been a tradition to release it on October 1st. So thanks to all my customers for the support!

What’s new is both my Bay Rums are next and this time there will be two Bay Rum Shave Soaps. The Traditional and the new Tortola which is a Tropical Bay Rum and as some may remember on the last release there was only a Skin Food Splash in the scent but I got so many requests for a matching shave soap and supporting post shave products that the full spectrum of products will be coming out very soon and in fact I’m hoping both Bay Rums will be available before the Christmas Holidays.

I’ll also be bringing back after the Holidays some old favorites like Lost Souls, King of the North, Tonka Bean and the Limited Edition Vanilla Safi. In between those will be some brand new scents that I’ll announce soon.

Also I’m doing another fund raiser for the World Wildlife Foundation for the Tiger which also happens to be my favorite animal. There will be a contest on Instagram that anyone on participate in if you are one there. The last one we did for King of the North went really well.

So that’s it for now and here’s some photos below I had some fun with using PhotoRoom that I thought I’d shave with you.

Best regards have a great holiday season and as always great shaves!

Frank

PhotoRoom_20231213_021845.jpegPhotoRoom_20231213_022212.jpegPhotoRoom_20230804_080825.jpegPhotoRoom_20230804_082116.jpeg96A7F919-D612-4425-A3ED-D8E18DB3817A.jpegPhotoRoom_20230705_174036.jpegPhotoRoom_20230718_080019.jpegPhotoRoom_20230808_204325.jpegPhotoRoom_20231101_141407.jpeg6F9BE894-89D5-4542-A90C-4D3393BED2AD.jpeg

Back