The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

UPDATES:

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

Well it looks like we are going to meet our deadline date of getting the website up a week from today. We still have some work to do on the Customs Collection as there’s a lot of options to choose from so it may take another week or so to get that up but all the Shave soaps, Skin Food Splashes, EDT and EDP’s will be available. The only thing that won’t are the travel sizes. Since we changed the labels we have to order them as we ordered one of the labels from a new company to check their quality and it is good but that label was the old one and we just order a few. So we are good to go with the new ones but it may take a week to get them.

I think once the website is finished my customers will enjoy it. I’ll post up when it goes live.

Also the Colonia shave soap is curing nicely and I’ll post an update when it’s a couple of days before the release.

I have a lot to share in regads to the custom options but I’ll wait till that part of the website is up.

I’m 100% focused on getting the website up but I’m very excited since finding sone new Aroma ingredient companies in Italy whose quality is beyond anything I’ve gotten anywhere else especially their locally grown citrus essential oils as they’re got some I’ve never seen before on any site.

One more thing. As of today 60 % of the 20 Limited release Vanilla Safi 5oz in the custom shaving bowl are spoken for on the waiting list but there’s still about 15 left out of 20 of the 4oz that are available.

There’s also a growing list for the V3 Iced Dragonsbeard and the regular Dragonsbeard Shave Soaps. Iced Dragonsbeard will be first up between the two of them just so you know.

Looking forward to 2021 with a bunch of new offerings.

Thanks all and great shaves!

Frank

UPDATE:

Well it looks like we are going to meet our deadline date of getting the website up a week from today. We still have some work to do on the Customs Collection as there’s a lot of options to choose from so it may take another week or so to get that up but all the Shave soaps, Skin Food Splashes, EDT and EDP’s will be available. The only thing that won’t are the travel sizes. Since we changed the labels we have to order them as we ordered one of the labels from a new company to check their quality and it is good but that label was the old one and we just order a few. So we are good to go with the new ones but it may take a week to get them.

I think once the website is finished my customers will enjoy it. I’ll post up when it goes live.

Also the Colonia shave soap is curing nicely and I’ll post an update when it’s a couple of days before the release.

I have a lot to share in regads to the custom options but I’ll wait till that part of the website is up.

I’m 100% focused on getting the website up but I’m very excited since finding sone new Aroma ingredient companies in Italy whose quality is beyond anything I’ve gotten anywhere else especially their locally grown citrus essential oils as they’re got some I’ve never seen before on any site.

One more thing. As of today 60 % of the 20 Limited release Vanilla Safi 5oz in the custom shaving bowl are spoken for on the waiting list but there’s still about 15 left out of 20 of the 4oz that are available.

There’s also a growing list for the V3 Iced Dragonsbeard and the regular Dragonsbeard Shave Soaps. Iced Dragonsbeard will be first up between the two of them just so you know.

Looking forward to 2021 with a bunch of new offerings.

Thanks all and great shaves!

Frank
Can’t wait to get some of the regular Dragonsbeard soap!! 🤩 🤩 🤩

Can’t wait to get some of the regular Dragonsbeard soap!! 🤩 🤩 🤩

Your on the list my friend. The Iced Dragonsbeard scent is still very much like the regular but it has a nice cooling effect. I wasn’t sure how the two wood work together so I made a sample and I actually really like it a lot and being a seasonal guy as far as scents go I’d use it in the warm weather where’s I only use the regular Dragonsbeard in cooler weather. I also got one more Dragonsbeard planned release this year but that one I’ll keep under the sheets for now as I’m still playing with the scent.

😊👍🏼

ETHOS Grooming Essentials Colonia shave soap???
I have not heard of this development yet.
Please elaborate....

Hello my friend. It’s a collaboration I’m doing with another shaving forum I belong to. It’s about 2 weeks maybe less from being released. The scent is my interpretation of a classic Italian Colonia and in fact that’s the name. Like all the soaps it will be in the 3 sizes I will offer once that websites up this coming week.

I haven’t posted a photo of the label as I don’t want to be disrespectful of the Cadre since it’s a collaboration with another shaving forum. Maybe one day I can do a collaboration with the Cadre which would be fun.

Hope all is well with you Jazzman 😂👍🏼

Hello my friend. It’s a collaboration I’m doing with another shaving forum I belong to. It’s about 2 weeks maybe less from being released. The scent is my interpretation of a classic Italian Colonia and in fact that’s the name. Like all the soaps it will be in the 3 sizes I will offer once that websites up this coming week.

I haven’t posted a photo of the label as I don’t want to be disrespectful of the Cadre since it’s a collaboration with another shaving forum. Maybe one day I can do a collaboration with the Cadre which would be fun.

Sign me up!!!! 🤩

What are the scent notes?

Back