The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

UPDATE: Shipping information and policies

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

I wanted to reach out to everyone who has ordered any of the new releases including the Dragonsbeard, Greenfresh and Peppermint Collection products. Due to an
overwhelming amount of orders I've gotten since releasing the products I'm asking for your patience as I'm working from early morning to as late as I can and still get to the post office with filled orders so they can go out to all ETHOS customers. I'll be shipping today, and then again on Friday and on Saturday morning and then again on Monday. Based on the number of orders that have come in I should be able to get all of them out by the end of the day on Monday. Some orders I have to put on hold for Monday as special or custom products were ordered that have to be made which I will do in the labs over the weekend. I take orders and fill them in the order they come in starting with the first to the last. So once again because of the lack of a website orders take much longer to process than normal due to back and forth emails and messages etc.

So I appreciate your patience and also all your support!

Kind regards

Frank

Hello Cadre
I just thought I’d post up my shipping information and policies as I’ve changed them a bit.

Due to the fact that at this time I’m pretty much a one man show with the exception of a assistant who comes in one day a week I’m doing everything so I’ve been trying to keep up with the amount of orders I’m getting while multi tasking making products for ETHOS and also working in the CBD labs and maintaining my Hair product business. I don’t like to get behind in shipping out orders to customers but it’s sometimes almost impossible and in this world of Amazon where a product is ordered one day and it’s shipped that day or the next is a task I’ve tried to keep up with and is next to impossible so I’ve come to the conclusion it’s best to allow more time before orders are shipped out this way I won’t disappoint my customers or get messages the day after I get an order wanting to know their tracking # ‘s .
I know once my website is up the whole shipping process will be a 100% easier than it is currently using emails. I’m hoping it will be up within a week. I’ve talked to a couple of well known soap maker friends of mine and I’ve gotten some good advice on shipping policies that they use.

So although I will do my best to get orders out as fast as possible I’m posting please expect up to 5 days before orders are filled and shipped! With that stated most of the time it does work out that orders will go out on the next shipping day. My shipping days are normally Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but now and then I get called into the Labs to work and I miss a shipping day and have to go to the next day.
So having an up to 5 days shipping policy customers won’t get worried when they don’t get a tracking number the next day.

like I mentioned once the website is up and I’m looking for someone who can maybe work part time and I can train them how to fill orders I expect orders will ship out within 1 to 3 days after ordering on a consistent basis.
Sorry for the long rant but this past week I got an order from a new customer and he ordered late in the day after business hours on a Wednesday and I got an email the next day asking for a tracking # so I sent him a message back that I don’t ship on Thursdays ( working at the labs every Thursday) and his order will go out on Friday and I get a PayPal message saying he wants a refund because his order hadn’t shipped out yet. I issued him the refund but honestly I wanted to add a note saying I’m sorry sir but this is not Amazon! I’m a one man show but decided it wasn’t worth it.
Also I’d like to add that since I’m in NY orders do sometimes take longer to get to the west coast so please expect that.

Once again thank you Cadre members for your support

Frank

Last edited:
Best wishes with growing the business and I look forward to the time when overseas shipping is an option as you have some fans Down Under super keen to try your grooming products. (y)

Best wishes with growing the business and I look forward to the time when overseas shipping is an option as you have some fans Down Under super keen to try your grooming products. (y)
[/QUOTE

Im working on it as I’ve had a lot of requests from outside the country and I plan on getting products out to all.

Thank you sir!

Back