The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Update for Doug Keester

dkeester

"TSC's Master of Bourbon"
Just want to let everyone know that I am safe. High winds have blown a wildfire into my town of Superior, Colorado. The whole town has been evacuated. I will let you know more as things develop. The up to 100 mph winds are making the fire hard to control.

Damn dude. Eek! Hope everything works out and you guys steer clear of the damage. Thanks for letting us know. Look forward to your updates!

Check out kdvr.com. You can see video of the houses burning less than a mile from my house.

Doug I was reading an article about that and thought it was near you! Praying for you both! Reach out if you need anything or just need to vent.

Oh man, that’s a long wait. Hope it all turns out well.

I am definitely saying a prayer for you and your family Doug. I know what it is like to lose your home and I wish that on no one.

Wow. That some scary stuff. I'm praying and I hope everything turns out ok for you. Stay safe!

Back