The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Unpacking a PIF from DocHoliday0831

Another great video Don! Unboxing videos are always fun. Looking forward to seeing you try it all!

Man, all I want for Christmas is a mail call like that.

Another great video Don! Unboxing videos are always fun. Looking forward to seeing you try it all!
It's going to take me awhile! But I will get to them all!

Wow!!!!!
Thanks for unpacking it with us.
I love doing stuff like this! Share in the fun with all!

Man, all I want for Christmas is a mail call like that.
You never know...
1f609.png

You are right! I like the summer storm a lot! Nice menthol kick with the AS, good earthy scent, great performance... Just overall great stuff.

Very nice haul you got there Don. Great job TJ!

Huh, what? Sorry, I was too busy watching DBZ on your TV.

Great haul! Well done TJ.

Don that Stirling brush knot looks exactly like the RR Big Bruce knot, you should be in for a face lathering treat!

Huh, what? Sorry, I was too busy watching DBZ on your TV.

Great haul! Well done TJ.

Don that Stirling brush knot looks exactly like the RR Big Bruce knot, you should be in for a face lathering treat!

That's funny! Actually, my TV is on cartoon Network more than any other channel when it's not football season. Not a huge DBZ fan, but I have been known to watch an episode or two.

As far as the brush goes...already took it out for a spin and really like it a lot .

Back