The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Two new Releases!

Last shave with the GreenFresh - there so much greatness in this passaround, hate to ship it out!

Pre-shave:- ETHOS First Lather Unscented
Soap: ETHOS GreenFresh
Razor: H&S P076 Copper DC
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 SilverTip Custom Sapphire
PostShave: ETHOS Remede Sensative Skin
AfterShave: ETHOS Skin Food Unscented

iTKY2Iw.jpg

Thanks Dan! I’m glad the products are working for you! Noe get that Copper out in the mail for the pass around! Lol

Superb! There is nothing else quite like it from scent to performance. Killer Set Frankie.

FIRE!🔥
View attachment 39739

@GlazedBoker

Thank you Gus for the kind and encouraging words my friend. I’m not sure if it’s the first time a edible fruit emulsion has been used as part of a aroma blend but the vegan Cucumber fruit emulsion had such a better scent than any Cucumber fragrance oil had I thought why not use it along with the Cucumber Hydrosol and Essential oils of Spearmint and Lemongrass. I tested it most of the summer in the Replenish 2% Hyaluronic acid serum and not only did I love it but all my friends, family and co workers I decided it was time to make sone products out of the blend.

Thanks again my friend! 😊👍🏼🙏🏼

@GlazedBoker

Thank you Gus for the kind and encouraging words my friend. I’m not sure if it’s the first time a edible fruit emulsion has been used as part of a aroma blend but the vegan Cucumber fruit emulsion had such a better scent than any Cucumber fragrance oil had I thought why not use it along with the Cucumber Hydrosol and Essential oils of Spearmint and Lemongrass. I tested it most of the summer in the Replenish 2% Hyaluronic acid serum and not only did I love it but all my friends, family and co workers I decided it was time to make sone products out of the blend.

Thanks again my friend! 😊👍🏼🙏🏼
It's fantastic Frank and that's no B.S. The scent is so uplifting, refreshing and equally invigorating. You need to get this made in an edp version. And make it 250ml!! I'd be on it like white on rice, pigs in pooh, you get my idea....😜

Honestly, it's an amazing scent that should be released as a parfum. It's that good, to my nose at least. Maybe even a Limited Edition perhaps as a seasonal run? Pleeeeeaassseeee.....🤞

It's fantastic Frank and that's no B.S. The scent is so uplifting, refreshing and equally invigorating. You need to get this made in an edp version. And make it 250ml!! I'd be on it like white on rice, pigs in pooh, you get my idea....😜

Honestly, it's an amazing scent that should be released as a parfum. It's that good, to my nose at least. Maybe even a Limited Edition perhaps as a seasonal run? Pleeeeeaassseeee.....🤞
Thank you Gus! I’ll play with the blend and see if it will work in an EDP! I’ll make one and send it to you to test my friend!
I do plan on making more products with the scent as we move through 2021.
So thanks for the input! 👏👏

F7142A74-04A2-4D04-B37A-50EE5F05F761.jpeg

Back