The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Two new Releases!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Just released my two newest scents one of the two scents called “ Greenfresh “ which is a blend of organic Cucumber Hydrosol, natural Cucumber Emulation along with organic essential oils of Spearmint and Lemongrass. Very refreshing aroma with a slight cooling sensation. I’ll be making more products with this scent like a Shampoo/body wash, bar soap etc and it is already available in my Replenish 2% Hyaluronic acid face serum. Love my new jars I got from France. They are the same jars MDC comes in and I thank them for sharing their suppliers name with me. Very nice family!
The Greenfresh aroma is part of my new “ Chill Collection which will also include s my other new release and it’s simply called “ Peppermint “ as the scent is just pure organic Peppermint essential oil which is right in time for the holidays. I made it as I was a big fan of the one a year release of the AOS Peppermint shave cream which I heard their not making this year so I said I’ll make my own. Plus now there will me a matching Skin Food splash. I have some new news I’ll be positing up in the next day or two so check back.
Message me if you have any questions at Ethosgroomingessentials@gmail.com

kind regards Cadre!
Frank

89BCAD3A-69A5-4E1A-8E4F-7277ABDBFD00.jpeg

902AD7CF-717A-4B64-91AD-89E626B58982.jpeg

Just had the best shave ever using the new GreenFresh ETHOS. Hitherto have loved the Succes and the Dragonsbeard V2 is amazing too BUT this soap is insanely on another level. It is one of a plethora of ETHOS great soaps included in the H&S Copper Passaround being sent out today. You guys are in for a treat! The BEST razor ever used combined with the best line of soaps ever used.

[Image: iruloIb.jpg]

Just had the best shave ever using the new GreenFresh ETHOS. Hitherto have loved the Succes and the Dragonsbeard V2 is amazing too BUT this soap is insanely on another level. It is one of a plethora of ETHOS great soaps included in the H&S Copper Passaround being sent out today. You guys are in for a treat! The BEST razor ever used combined with the best line of soaps ever used.

[Image: iruloIb.jpg]

Thanks for the kind words Dan but I’m confused to as @Spider KJ mentioned. Are you doing a pass around on both TSC and DFS?
I think it’s a good idea if you do both.

That Copper is a beauty that Aji made and it would be nice to have more folks give it a try.

ETHOS has begun using new jars that I had the opportunity to compare to the previous type during the shipment of soaps destined for the new H&S P076 Copper DC passaround. A couple of things of note:

1, the new jars are noticeably larger than the original ETHOS soap containers (+7,1% gained through height)

2, the new jars are noticeably higher quality with more clarity and heft

3, the new jars are more robust in vulnerable areas being more resistant to breakage, particularly the wall and base thickness

Jar Wall Thickness: Original Jar - 1,5mm New Jar - 2,5mm
Jar Base Thickness: Original Jar - 4,5mm New Jar - 7,5mm
Jar Capacity: Original Jar - 7,0oz New Jar - 7,5oz
All measure with Mitutoyo 500-763 Electronic Calipres

Frank sourced the jars from the same vendor Martin de Candre uses in the hopes of eliminating cracking issues while pouring hot soaps and when mishandled by shippers. Undoubtedly, these jars will virtually eliminate future issues; my perspective is it delivers a small but worthwhile benefit to end users’ daily interface with ETHOS soap.

qCWCRYe.jpg

C7v5TzG.jpg

OsHNQDh.jpg

Last shave with the GreenFresh - there so much greatness in this passaround, hate to ship it out!

Pre-shave:- ETHOS First Lather Unscented
Soap: ETHOS GreenFresh
Razor: H&S P076 Copper DC
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 SilverTip Custom Sapphire
PostShave: ETHOS Remede Sensative Skin
AfterShave: ETHOS Skin Food Unscented

iTKY2Iw.jpg

Back