The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Zoomin Game Night 10/7

If you are following along and asking yourself if you should join. Just join! It's a lot of fun and you come and go as you please. Great way to connect with people, and so far it looks like we have a great line up!

I love this group.... and this time of connecting.... just saying.... This week is a rarity for me. I’d love to see it on a different day, (maybe Thursday) so I could re-join on a regular basis!!!

I love this group.... and this time of connecting.... just saying.... This week is a rarity for me. I’d love to see it on a different day, (maybe Thursday) so I could re-join on a regular basis!!!

It is a possibility but gotta get through football first.

1. Luecke3262 (I'll do my best)
2. uacowboy
3. woodpusher
4. BarberDave and the "Assassin" those who know...know
5. dkeester (depending on work)
6. dangerousdon
7. bentheduck, unless reasons
8. Spider... I may be in this week. Because, reasons.
9. Fenster
10. DeepSea (if I make it, I’ll be driving to San Diego)

Okay...downloaded two of the games...but if we play Psyche...I'm sitting it out. Can be a fun game...but doesn't run right half the time on my phone. Looking forward to tonight actually!~

TSC Game night was a raging success! Was a lot of fun and really enjoyed spending time with you all! Looking forward to next week. If you have an idea for a game let us know!

Back