The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers SPECIAL BiNGO EDITION 10.08.2023

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
For those of you who zoom…. Sign up for the next zoom edition of bingo!!

Hey All:
At the request of our Bingo Master @heysi we are having a special Sunday Zoomers, and a Live Bingo Calling! Everyone welcome and please sign up here, but dont forget to sign up for the Bingo game here to get your cards.

Date: 10.08.2023
Hosts : BarberDave / @heysi
TIme: 4 pm Pacific
Link to Bingo Game: BINGO GAME #54 - Zoom Zoom Bingo Bingo!!!

copy and paste below the line

Date: 10.08.2023
Hosts : BarberDave / @heysi
TIme: 4 pm Pacific
Link to Bingo Game: BINGO GAME #54 - Zoom Zoom Bingo Bingo!!!

Dudes, why don't you just link to the official signup instead of creating another one?

Plus he was born in September. Everyone knows that people born in October are the best people ever.
Actually it’s March , but October is good too, September though. Pfft

4. Majorrich (I’ll jus go ahead and sign up at both spots, but ain’t playing two cards)

4. Majorrich (I’ll jus go ahead and sign up at both spots, but ain’t playing two cards)
Not to worry....I have a half card for you.

The Bingo Commissioner will be along any moment to inflict the worst kind of pain upon you........a bingo dauber to the groin.
I don't know what kinda of bingo halls you're used to.

Oh right, Vegas.

The Bingo Commissioner will be along any moment to inflict the worst kind of pain upon you........a bingo dauber to the groin.
Actually the Bingo Code of Conduct indicates that the Bingo Wizard is correct in having a Bingo dauber shot from a potato cannon directly to the offenders ( in this case @NurseDave ) groin area. Plus offending party ( see above ). Will have to clean the Bingo Hall Bathrooms after Chili/ Nacho night, with only a toothbrush and a Q-Tip

Sunday Zoomers,

Don’t forget to go over to the Bingo thread and sign up for Steven’s game @heysi This way he can coordinate sending out your bingo card now. If you decide you do not want to play bingo you can still come to the zoom call just sign up above but if you are gonna play bingo, make sure you sign up on the bingo thread as well I’ll be sending out the invitations based on Steven’s list and this list on Saturday evening or Sunday morning

Thanks

Back