The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers 9.24.2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Ya Ya I know…. I Forgot to post this earlier in the week, but in my defense. @NurseDave had to have his tamales shipped, our cat had two surgeries, and the shop was slammed this week. So my apologies

anyway, join us on Sunday for the TSC Zoom call all members are invited and we have a lot of fun discussing all sorts of things

Please copy and paste below the line and invites. Will go out either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

—————————————————————
Date: 9/24/2023
Time: 4 PM Pacific Time
Host: BarberDave

First off happy anniversary second today is Saturday your anniversary Saturday and what’s that got to do with Sunday unless you’re going on a trip

Because “Really Matt?? You join your friends when you’re shopping, working outside, painting the garage. They don’t even know about the times you turn off your camera and take your phone into the bathroom with you. You can’t go our anniversary weekend without hanging out with them?!?”

That’s why.

Please copy and paste below the line and invites. Will go out either tomorrow night or Sunday morning.

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. @Majorrich
4. @Spider

@heysi you think you can manage drinking beer AND being on the call at the same time?

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. @Spider

@heysi you think you can manage drinking beer AND being on the call at the same time?

I know you’re new here. Let me take care of that for you.

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. @Spider
5. Fenster

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. @Spider
5. Fenster
6. Luecke3262

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. @Spider
5. Fenster
6. Luecke3262
YAY Garage Finishing, Shopping, Gardening or........?

Now that my Sunday evening has unexpectedly become free, I'm in!

—————————————————————

1. Graybeard57
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. @Spider
5. Fenster
6. Luecke3262
8. woodpusher

Status