The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers 8/13/2023 - 2300 Zulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Hey TSC Members.
So much going on, Game Nights, Bingo about to start and of course the Bi-Weekly Zoom call at the clubhouse... Getting back on schedule, after a hiatus for the Birthday of the boss of me. Anyway back to our regular scheduled Get-togthers
It is BYOB, BYOC, BYOP. so whatever you enjoy.. HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US and We would love to see some new faces, and new members as well!

DATE: 12 August 2023
Time: 2300 Zulu / UTC..... and for those that well....
4pm Pacific / Mountain Standard
5pm Mountain
6pm Central
7pm Eastern

Please copy and paste below da line..
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Host: BarberDave

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Me

1. Me
2. Oh, and him @Majorrich
3. And this guy, Spider

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. And this guy, Spider

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider
4. Heysi (Its very sad when the one guy you rave about more than any other won't add your name to the list...Stephan is sad)

FIFY

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider
4. Heysi (Its very sad when the one guy you rave about more than any other won't add your name to the list...Stephan is spotty in attendance at best and tends to leave town to watch overpaid man-children play catch)

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider
4. Heysi (Its very sad when the one guy you rave about more than any other won't add your name to the list...Stephan is spotty in attendance at best and tends to leave town to watch overpaid man-children play catch)
5. Fenster

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider
4. Heysi
5. Fenster
6. @Graybeard57

( cleanup from chatty Stephan)

Stephan here:

I don't need anyone to clean up for me. 10 point deduction from the coolness file. And loss of one fine whisky bottle that I know Mr. Dave was going to share with you. At some point. If he didn't finish it already. Which is very likely.

Stephan here:

I don't need anyone to clean up for me. 10 point deduction from the coolness file. And loss of one fine whisky bottle that I know Mr. Dave was going to share with you. At some point. If he didn't finish it already. Which is very likely.
Apparently you do and the whisky bottle
Is already here and your points or deductions cannot be spent or used here sparky😂😂

Gonna miss you gentlemen this time around 😞 family duties out of town, please raise a glass for me.

1. Me
2. Majorrich
3. Spider
4. Heysi
5. Fenster
6. Graybeard57

Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back