The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers 1.22.2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
It is that time again for the TSC Sunday Zoomers

Date: 01.22.2023
Time:
3pm Pacific
4pm Mountain
5pm Central
6pm Eastern

Hope to see you there

copy and paste below this line
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. BarberDave

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider

It will be nice to meet you @MikeR.

Frankly, I'm insulted I wasn't included in this post.
I’m trying to help your apparent lack of memory and focus not to mention 65% of the time you sign up, you don’t show up. Vegas is giving me 35 to 1 odds on you plus not to mention that the stuff I gave you, I have never seen in your journals or on your shaves LOL
He PM'd your wife asking if you could join first.
True story

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider
6. Majorrich
7. @NurseDave

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider

It will be nice to meet you @MikeR.
Thanks Spider..new to Zoom…but looking forward to saying hello from the Far East..lol, does Barber Dave send us some kind of code in number? Watched a couple of YouTube videos of yours recently. Excellent!

Thanks Spider..new to Zoom…but looking forward to saying hello from the Far East..lol, does Barber Dave send us some kind of code in number? Watched a couple of YouTube videos of yours recently. Excellent!
Yes Mike I will send you a Zoom Link Saturday night or Sunday Morning

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider
6. Majorrich
7. @NurseDave
8. Heysi

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider
6. Majorrich
7. @NurseDave
8. Heysi
9. Bill M

1. BarberDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. MikeR.
4. Scuttlesoap
5. Spider
6. Majorrich
7. @NurseDave
8. Heysi
9. Bill M
10. Luecke3262

Status
Not open for further replies.