The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers - 08.15.2022 *SPECIAL EDITION*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered I have a thing to do.....

Besides, My shave den has less than 1/16th what most have. But I bet I can get a lather out of that C&E soap.
You thinkthis shave has anything to do with real soap, and razors bwhahahahaha, and you do not need to be present to win 😝. Hey @Graybeard57 check out this guy 🤪😂😂

I just remembered I have a thing to do.....

Besides, My shave den has less than 1/16th what most have. But I bet I can get a lather out of that C&E soap.
Not our concern.
I watched @Luecke3262 ignore most of our ridiculous suggestions and just go with a reasonable stunt shave. He set the bar....there's no need to top Matt.
Yes, it is true that Matt @Luecke3262 was decidedly noncompliant, but his dismal soap earned him that consideration.
You think this shave has anything to do with real soap, and razors bwhahahahaha, and you do not need to be present to win 😝. Hey @Graybeard57 check out this guy 🤪😂😂
Steve, you're playing right into our hands... 🤨

1, @NurseDave
2. Longhaultanker
3. @Luecke3262
4. @gobucks5485
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Heysi
7. Spider
8. Majorrich
9. Graybeard57

I think the zoom shave should be with the C&E soap that @Luecke3262 couldn't get to lather. Let that be the challenge....not some semi-drunk guys selection of not so sharp objects from the garden shed.
I think this is a great idea! I think I have another puck of that soap I can send along too, maybe lime or something. Who wants it!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back