The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoom 9.10.2023

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
That time again folks. Meet us on Sunday 9.10.2023
4pm Pacific

Please copy and paste below the line
Host: BarberDave

4pm Pacific

4pm Pacific

It appears I can actually join this one. Although probably 45 min late, so I will actually sign up.

4pm Pacific

4. CVargo

Oh darn.......I'm going to a baseball game that night (I know....you expect so much more from me).

Oh darn.......I'm going to a baseball game that night (I know....you expect so much more from me).
I'm taking my family to a baseball game on Saturday. Triple A.

I'm taking my family to a baseball game on Saturday. Triple A.
That's funny how they just keep adding As like they don't want to go down grades. This could be C league and if they get booted from that they are playing on some backwater D team.

That's funny how they just keep adding As like they don't want to go down grades. This could be C league and if they get booted from that they are playing on some backwater D team.
Except triple A is one step below the majors. So when they made that they figured ya know we will have at least two worst leagues below this. 🤯

Except triple A is one step below the majors. So when they made that they figured ya know we will have at least two worst leagues below this. 🤯
That doesn't take into account Low A or Rookie ball. So there is worst leagues to get sent down to.

Back