The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Video Week 4

Well I had every intention of just having some hard seltzer last night! Ya know White Claw. And NOOOOOO this group has to talk me into bourbon admittedly NOT HARD. BUT still! I really need to question my peer pressure abilities with this group.

Oh I see another new custom title thanks @BarberDave

Well I had every intention of just having some hard seltzer last night! Ya know White Claw. And NOOOOOO this group has to talk me into bourbon admittedly NOT HARD. BUT still! I really need to question my peer pressure abilities with this group.

Sounds like those of us not on the call should be provided with a screen shot related to said title.

dont thank me, thank your lovely wife Megan. She gave us all the dirt..... and more for later m
Sounds like those of us not on the call should be provided with a screen shot related to said title.

see above. Hehe

Sorry I cut out so quick last night after getting there late, but the little one was getting quite fussy. Had to get him back to sleep so I could go to sleep. 4:30 comes way too early....

Back