The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Video Week 3

What game for this week

• Bingo

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Psych

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No games let's just chat

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bingo Cards have been sent to everyone who has signed up. If you sign up after this point please PM me directly to request your card, and include the number you signed up with. i.e next person is #12.

@Cvargo So how do you want to do this? I sent everyone 2 cards. We can play one game with both cards or two games. Will there be a prize? A new badge? Or just playing for fun and bragging rights?

@Cvargo So how do you want to do this? I sent everyone 2 cards. We can play one game with both cards or two games. Will there be a prize? A new badge? Or just playing for fun and bragging rights?

I might be able to put together a prize. But this is mainly fun and bragging rights. I think two games would be good.

These "504 gateway timeouts" are a sad way to try to force people over to the zoom call. Just sayin......

We did have some known issues earlier. Our hosting software seems to be functional now. If you are still experiencing I would recommend clearing the cache on this site.

Awww man, I was thinking 5pm mountain and I've been waiting for you to start them meeting.

Back