The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Soap Sample Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have plans for another swap after this 3017.

Library updated. Lots of additions today cadre!

Are these samples stored in a secret vault deep underground, Incase Armageddon Day comes? Like the Svalard seed vault in Norway?

Are these samples stored in a secret vault deep underground, Incase Armageddon Day comes? Like the Svalard seed vault in Norway?
\nWell, I do carry the most precious ones around in my shorts.

List updated. Oh that pumpkin oud smells awesome!

@NurseDave I don't know if you want to do this or not, but have you thought about letting the Cadre know which ones you added when you update the list? Just wondering. Thanks for keeping this up!

@NurseDave I don't know if you want to do this or not, but have you thought about letting the Cadre know which ones you added when you update the list? Just wondering. Thanks for keeping this up!
I suppose I could bold the new ones each time. I was kind of hoping since swaps are rare right now, not knowing would encourage people to look over the whole list again and maybe see something they missed before.

Yes Don, I know, you have some samples you plan to send. ;)

I suppose I could bold the new ones each time. I was kind of hoping since swaps are rare right now, not knowing would encourage people to look over the whole list again and maybe see something they missed before.

Yes Don, I know, you have some samples you plan to send. ;)
I was thinking something along the lines of when you make a post to say that list was updated you could just say something like, "just added more A&E, LNHC, Stirling, and Declaration Grooming.". No need to get into details. Just broad strokes. But however you want to do it. I was just thinking.

Thanks for running this Dave!

I was thinking something along the lines of when you make a post to say that list was updated you could just say something like, "just added more A&E, LNHC, Stirling, and Declaration Grooming.". No need to get into details. Just broad strokes. But however you want to do it. I was just thinking.

Thanks for running this Dave!
Sometimes you're much smarter than you look ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back