The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Soap Sample Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated with some green monster soap

could someone please tell me what This is? somehow i stumbled upon this. thanks
Basically you send in some samples of stuff you have and pick some to get back from the list of what's been sent in. I think the specific rules are at the beginning of the thread.

Basically you send in some samples of stuff you have and pick some to get back from the list of what's been sent in. I think the specific rules are at the beginning of the thread.
oh okay i thought i went to the first page and must have missed the rules part......

oh okay i thought i went to the first page and must have missed the rules part......

If you haven't found it...here is a link to the guidelines!

List updated. Something new for everyone from CBL to Wholly Kaw.

List updated? A little Captain's Choice? Yes. A little Stone Cottage? Yes.

Perhaps Dave could take a sample or two from each or some of the Mystery Box soaps when it reaches him? He could update the list quietly a week or two later, so as not to ruin any surprise.

What do you guys think? @NurseDave @Cvargo @Spider

I'm fine if he removes all tubs of soap before it goes to you. That way the library has a constant supply and we can see a picture right away 🤪
Hey, if he wants to take all the soaps, that’s fine...he’s got plenty of nice fragrances to stock the box back up before sending to me!

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS

The swap has been closed and the soaps will be found on tour in the soap sample pass around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back