The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

What one did ya do. Don't tell Megan but almost need another tuppadore.... Damn Daves!
I wasn’t in the mood for research. I just googled tuppadore, clicked on the first article and bought what they suggested for “large”.
DF4AB02F-FB94-46E2-8F1D-3E99511B5626.jpeg

So, I'm not interested in getting one, just looking for a friend...

Why are these so cheep??? What am I missing? I see that some listed are remanufactured, but still...if something is too good to be true it usually is, what am I missing.

Humidors

Why are these so cheep??? What am I missing? I see that some listed are remanufactured, but still...if something is too good to be true it usually is, what am I missing.

Humidors
I think that website be a scam. They are around 300 to 600 depending on size

Humidors
It is a scam site. Only Amazon, Audew, or a cigar retailer can sell these and are authorized. 300-350 for small one 500 and up for this larger and about 5000 for the one @NurseDave is goi g to get to sit side by side with his wine vault

Back