The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

I dropped my humidity to 65. And my sticks seem to be smoking a lot better. What do you all keep them at?

Last edited:
anywhere between 65-73 is good on humidity the lower a bit of a drier smoke, but with heat comes less humidity so once lit that number you had in the humidor will drop quite a bit and toward the last 3rd it could be a bit harsh. I have had mine all over the place and for my climate the 71/70 with a +\- 3 variant works the best for overall condition, flavor, longevity
Just my 2¢

It stopped raining so that meant dog walking and cigar time.

20220515_123349-jpg.82975

Attachments

• 20220515_123349.jpg
    20220515_123349.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 41
The Smoke Shop that got shut down. For one month from the state. They re open on Sunday and are having an event with a rep from My Father. Thinking I might head down. Any recommendations from that line?

The Smoke Shop that got shut down. For one month from the state. They re open on Sunday and are having an event with a rep from My Father. Thinking I might head down. Any recommendations from that line?
anything they are all pretty good, you will like the CT

I haven't had them in a while, but the Don "Pepin" Garcia "Blue Label" line was always good too.

Back