The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Early cigar on tie patio Perdomo Reserve 10th Annv Maduro in Super Toro7DE30447-4134-4F02-8C66-854674D4B41B.jpeg
… and with the day I have had and the idiots i
I had to deal with. The Boss caught this photo of me and said the look in my eyes looked like i was about to Tony Soprano someone, especially with the big Ol stogie LOL. She is not wrong. Wish I could push reset on the day

1633390038868.jpeg

Early cigar on tie patio Perdomo Reserve 10th Annv Maduro in Super ToroView attachment 62841
… and with the day I have had and the idiots i
I had to deal with. The Boss caught this photo of me and said the look in my eyes looked like i was about to Tony Soprano someone, especially with the big Ol stogie LOL. She is not wrong. Wish I could push reset on the day

View attachment 62844
Hope you have a nice relaxing evening.

That is a start.. you need to add some "smoke and chile" Pirate battles and Burning Hospitals to that regiment. What is the Stick?

Ya , Ya. You enabler just placed an order for the box pressed spice cream and the regular. Also found out they carry the Esteban Carreras Chupacabra Hellcat…. Waiting on their shipment……

Thanks alot🤪🤪🤦‍♂️🤑🤑💸💸💸💲💲💲

Okay, after several of each I like the Charter Oak better than the Lot 23. Also, am I the only one having a cigar during a hospital committee meeting?

Back