The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Thank God for a good cigar, after sampling this stif LOL

View attachment 135882
After giving it a few hours to settle; how's your bowels? Or perhaps more apt, your stern? I sampled the ranch, sweet corn, and two others a few years ago, and it sent me to the porcelain god several times. Sweet corn ran through me like Sherman through Atlanta on his march to the sea. I've not had bowel disruption like that since I ate 6 (yes that's right, a mere 6) tiny little sugar free hairibo gummy bears. Those had me camped out in my bathroom for 22 hours, and they drained me of every last bit of hydration. My brother had to deliver a case of water bottles, and a case of gatorade. A combination of severe weakness (I literally couldn't walk) and the sudden/unexpected explosive bowel movements that afforded me just enough time to hop up on the abode. Definitely will never try those sodas again.

Fon
After giving it a few hours to settle; how's your bowels? Or perhaps more apt, your stern? I sampled the ranch, sweet corn, and two others a few years ago, and it sent me to the porcelain god several times. Sweet corn ran through me like Sherman through Atlanta on his march to the sea. I've not had bowel disruption like that since I ate 6 (yes that's right, a mere 6) tiny little sugar free hairibo gummy bears. Those had me camped out in my bathroom for 22 hours, and they drained me of every last bit of hydration. My brother had to deliver a case of water bottles, and a case of gatorade. A combination of severe weakness (I literally couldn't walk) and the sudden/unexpected explosive bowel movements that afforded me just enough time to hop up on the abode. Definitely will never try those sodas again.
fine no probs

Back