The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Americano you dilute the espresso with water not creamer.
That was the top of the Crema Genius :
Expert Tip: If you'd like to keep the crema—the caramel-colored froth—on top of your Americano coffee, it's best to add your water to the mug first, gently pouring your espresso over top.

Arent you supposed to be working, and get off my lawn Sparky, and do your research there Einstein

That was the top of the Crema Genius :
Expert Tip: If you'd like to keep the crema—the caramel-colored froth—on top of your Americano coffee, it's best to add your water to the mug first, gently pouring your espresso over top.

Arent you supposed to be working, and get off my lawn Sparky, and do your research there Einstein
Hey man... Maybe if you added a little more caffeine to your French vanilla creamer you'd be a little happier. 🤣🤣

Hey man... Maybe if you added a little more caffeine to your French vanilla creamer you'd be a little happier. 🤣🤣
I dont use flavored Creamer, just Heavy cream when I use it, there White Claw, Busch Beer, Peach Crown Bourbon Boy.. Maybe you need to get some new skirts

1st of the FSL 2024 sneak peak. A nice Connecticut from Drew Estate. Cinnamon, buttered Toast, maybe a tad of buttscotch, some wood. Very little pepper on retrohale, and a lingering floral note on the hard palate that reminds me of Lavender

Based on that it really does have Liga Privada written all over it. Maybe a Liga Privada Connecticut. We will find out in March. Lots of neat swag with this preview as well

1558CB83-E462-48AE-95A1-E8A73BF3BD68.jpeg

1st of the FSL 2024 sneak peak. A nice Connecticut from Drew Estate. Cinnamon, buttered Toast, maybe a tad of buttscotch, some wood. Very little pepper on retrohale, and a lingering floral note on the hard palate that reminds me of Lavender

Based on that it really does have Liga Privada written all over it. Maybe a Liga Privada Connecticut. We will find out in March. Lots of neat swag with this preview as well

View attachment 126075
Like Christmas morning hm? Couldn’t wait? 😂

Back