The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Finishing out the night....
If you like Sushi.....
If you like to mix your Wasabi and Soy Sauce to a thick. Pasty, almost Green color
If you like the Mind Numbing, Nasal Clearing Wasabi Hit

Then this is the Cigar for you. A retrohalers Dream. Watery Eyes, Nasal Clearing, Endorphin Rush. Fantastic!

10.22.2023.JPEG
Nytol Cadre

Those Kirstens look cool. Is that patina from heat, handling, or just age?
It is actually a rare factory aluminum anodized finish called "Western Satin" offered in the mid 70's.

Here is a scan from the 1973 Kirsten pipe catalog noting Western Satin as a finish option on a Cavalier

738.jpg

Rained most of the night. Morning is a bit misty and cool in the low 60’s. I think we are finally seeing the end to the triple digits. Even though we are on the opposite side of the mountains to Tucson, lots of activity at Davis Monthan AFB. Some F15’s, a few F35’s, F22’s and others cruising around the mountain passes. Odd as we are a EC-130 and A-10 base. TDY fun I guess

Anyway a perfect early morning for my Sunday
IMG_3853.jpeg
Morning Cadre! Hope you have a great day!

Yea... and our lovely government overlords make it illegal to place an online order for cigars.
Ya, seeing your tax rate, in theory, it would be worth the shipping cost to have someone else buy the ones you like by the box and reship them to a state like Utah. In theory.

Back