The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Ok. The bet is to @CVargo at a pipe, 2 tins of tobacco, 2 bags of cleaners, and a tamp. Fold, call, or raise?

Just realized no timeless tobacco?

Also that Early Morning I saw that st my local shop. They wanted $26 for the tin. Is that good price? I'm under the impression the only tobacco to buy locally due to our stupid laws is the bulk
No, I don't smoke a lot of aromatic blends, I may try it at some point.

No, definitely not a good price. It's $13.69 online. I don't really mind too much paying a small premium to brick and mortar stores, but not double. Although, I suspect it is probably not the stores fault but more likely a result of excessive state taxes.

No, I don't smoke a lot of aromatic blends, I may try it at some point.

No, definitely not a good price. It's $13.69 online. I don't really mind too much paying a small premium to brick and mortar stores, but not double. Although, I suspect it is probably not the stores fault but more likely a result of excessive state taxes.
Tobacco tax is 86%. One thing I do appreciate at the store I go to is since the tax is so high they include the tax on the sticker price. So you don't get as big of a surprise at the register.

Hard to believe Chad smokes outside without one of those overpriced leather thingies to rest his pipe on.

Back