The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Did he wear birks with socks? And a Woodford double oak t-shirt?
He did wear birks, I assume with Socks....Because it is stupid, as to the Whisky, remember he was a professor, therefore smart, therefore Scotch. You heathen

You're right that's no where near breakfast... But it's zero calorie
Someday you will become a Real Cigar smoker... Of course it is breakfast.... I slept... I fasted... I broke the fast with a cigar.. ergo "Breakfast"

..... kids these days.

Ummm, I went out for soda, coffee and bananas, and somehow…. Somehow ended up on the far East Side of town and this happened

IMG_0505.jpeg
… but in my defense the Humidor is happy…. Not 100% happy (shhh next week). But pretty happy

IMG_0506.jpeg
And what to my wandering eyes should appear…. A pipe and tobacco section about 35 feet long. In all the years I have been going there I went into the humidor, out the humidor to the register and gone. They have every conceivable brand of pipe, tobacco and even a shaving section. This may be very bad, or very goood😬😳😨😱😱

@Fenster. I may need an intervention LOL

IMG_0510.jpeg
Oh and I picked up another one of these so the other two would not be lonely
IMG_0511.jpeg

Back