The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Shave Wear

Would you be interested In an "Official TSC Sloppy Shaver" T-Shirt

• YES I would buy that in a Heartbeat

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • NO, I will continue to lather and mess up my own T-shirts

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
If you don't have a pocket, where do you keep your fountain pens that you use to take notes for your journal while shaving? :unsure:

It will not have Bourbon and pole That is now dead, but we will have it up soon
so stay tuned, and will have neckline lettering as well

I a yes, I prefer a pocket but don't care about it enough to ruffle KJ's Mohawk. Like all of @dkeester 's ideas except the b&p thingy.
If you don't have a pocket, where do you keep your fountain pens that you use to take notes for your journal while shaving? :unsure:
That’s what I wonder as well too. But ummm, where do you keep yours?
You really don't want me to answer that, do you?! 🤪
Well.... There are various creases, cracks and somewhat "hinged holders" that God Gave us HEHE

Shirt? We don't need no steenking shirt.
You forgot the "No, I don't wear a shirt while shaving" poll option.
this is more for the Members that post videos as we have a strict No shirt, No video policy, but hey, why mess up your own when you can buy one from us, Support the the TSC at the same time, Right?

I shave right after stepping out of the shower, not like those silly people who get fully dressed with Hawaiian shirts and then decide to shave.
Yep, I shave after shower number 2 for the day in the evening.... if I ever did a shaving video, you guys would have to burn your eyes 😭

Back