The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Shave Wear

Would you be interested In an "Official TSC Sloppy Shaver" T-Shirt

• YES I would buy that in a Heartbeat

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • NO, I will continue to lather and mess up my own T-shirts

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greetings Folks:
Over the last few weeks, in the ever calculating and weird universe that is my mind, I have noticed a trend....... Or it could be the chemicals from the Dishwashing soap leaching into my pores creating "little tiny sebaceous monsters"......I digress.

Many of you have mentioned in your videos, that a common theme is sloppy shaving technique, i.e. Lather flinging, Talc clouds, Water splashing, and so forth. To me that is not sloppy, it is being a "Jedi of Shaving"! It was also reported that you may have to change shirts before going out in public due to said "messing up of the t-shirt", and risk being called a "Shave Hobo".

WE think we have a solution DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The "Official TSC Shave Wear"..... That's right folks.... A dedicated T-Shirt for your daily shaves. Fling Lather, Get it wet, Drool Toothpaste, it is up to the task. You can wear this T-shirt with pride as the Complete history of your shaves can be recorded on this shirt. the really dedicated may even wait to launder it until it can either walk itself to the washer, or until you can squeeze out enough excess soap to create another clown puke tub!

It will SAVE your other lounge wear and become the most popular shirt in your Shave Den. It will be logo'd and show the world in Text that you are an " Official TSC Traditonal Shaver"

So young Shave Jedi's........ Is this something you would be intrested in. If so take part in the poll and it will happen.........

It will probably happen either way, because I want one, and I wear being a "Sloppy Shaver" as Badge of Honor.

:cool::LOL::love:👍👍👍

I shave right after stepping out of the shower, not like those silly people who get fully dressed with Hawaiian shirts and then decide to shave.
Never post a Video Sam.......................................... Please
Option C: Haven’t messed up a shirt while shaving yet 😜
Oh so you are the Clean Shaver.... I got my eye on you , an agent for the Empire I see.

I would buy one, just because. But wouldn’t wear it for daily shaving. I do that in my robe, unless I’m doing a video.

as the Complete history of your shaves can be recorded on this shirt.

It’s called patina!

I actually have a TSC t shirt on order from Zazzle just for this purpose, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't order another!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I doubt zazzle could do it, but it would be cool if the print could be around the neckline so it shows on video.

I doubt zazzle could do it, but it would be cool if the print could be around the neckline so it shows on video.
see what we can do, maybe out source and one of my old clients in the insurance biz owns a clothing printing co

I would buy one, just because. But wouldn’t wear it for daily shaving. I do that in my robe, unless I’m doing a video.

It’s called patina!
indeed mostly for videos as I think most of us shave in alternate clothing attire if any. Ponder that for a minute.... before you go gouge your eyes out, HEHE

indeed mostly for videos as I think most of us shave in alternate clothing attire if any. Ponder that for a minute.... before you go gouge your eyes out, HEHE
Need NOT to have been said out loud.

So some ideas;
Left pocket if possible? over the pocket "TSC Official Shave Shirt"
Color? Red, Black, Blue etc ideas please
What to say on neck line if we go to outside source?

So some ideas;
Left pocket if possible? over the pocket "TSC Official Shave Shirt"
Color? Red, Black, Blue etc ideas please
What to say on neck line if we go to outside source?
I would go for red with black lettering or black with white lettering. Pocket or no doesn't matter to me.

Around the neck it could say something like "lather storage here" or "collars need lather too" or "this is my lather spot." Something fun like that.

Also, the back must, must I say, have #BourbonandPole in big bold lettering.

Back