The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio upcoming Owner Chat

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
okay folks as feedback requested the three owners will be wrapping up the show each week with various rants and raves and we want you to be a part of it.

Come up with a questions or comment for the three of us and we will discuss, can be anything that does not violate the TOU.

We will try to get as many as we can on the air. Have fun with it

The answers to the 7 sins of shaving or whatever they call it on YouTube would be neat.

Why none of the 3 Amigos are completely clean shaven, and why at least one of them has this strange man-love for Commander Riker.

What got each of you into traditional shaving and what secrets you can impart to getting the wives on board.

What is the next step for getting new folks in?

The answers to the 7 sins of shaving or whatever they call it on YouTube would be neat.
That's a really good idea, and we should have a 7 deadly sins video thread, where every member posts their 7 deadly sins video. I've been wanting to do one of those myself.

(in fact, I'll go start the thread now!)

This question is for Dave: Has Sharon made a stab at making any shaving soap yet? If I may have a follow up, how did it turn out?

This question is for Chris: How long does it take to wear off Super Glue from your hair, facial hair and eye brows?

This question is for Chad: When you visited Tucson, did Dave make you any Menudo?

When will Dave bring Menudo back for their reunion tour?

On a more serious note, I would love to hear the new stuff Chris L is creating in his labs.

A top 3 list for soaps, razors, frags would be kindof cool especially with all the new stuff lately.

How about Chris and Chad's "A-ha" wet shaving moment(s). Dave could recap his.

Back