The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Good Day TSC. We were hopeful in bringing back all the fun of the TSC Radio Show this month, however, due to a lack of interest and content suggestions, with a heavy heart we have decided to close down the TSC Radio Studios permanently

This is after much consideration, notwithstanding the fact that this is partially my fault over the years for not keeping it in the forward eye it has run it’s course

For those that are new, this was a project started by me at Badger and Blade many years ago, and it was an easy transition to bring it to the TSC. It was a passion of mine. However life happened and with the advent of YouTube shave Videos ( again a TSC 1st in VLOG productions it fell further back on the Agenda

For those that still supported it. I thank you, and am sorry. It takes many hours to script, produce, render, line up guests, and finalize. Content suggestions are how we primarily create that content and based on when we made the announcement there has been very little comments, suggestions, or again apparent interest. So I decided to sunset the show

For those that have supported it from the days and B&B all the way to the TSC. It has been appreciated

Thanks
~Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back