The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Episode #2: 06.25.2018

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Welcome Folks to our Next episode. We hope you enjoy and please comment
below, and like our youtube page.

Please don't forget to look for us on instagram, twitter, and facebook

https://youtu.be/hpP1tZHK6L4

Another great, 100% fun episode! Plenty of good laughs in there, especially over “makeup” and “neck beards”.

Thanks for tackling my questions!

Dave, I did think of two, future episode topics: 1) Wives chime in on the show (could be a regular/semi regular thing) and 2) Best shaves in film (movies, tv shows, what have you; I don’t know if showing movie clips are a possibility or not).

Another great, 100% fun episode! Plenty of good laughs in there, especially over “makeup” and “neck beards”.

Thanks for tackling my questions!

Dave, I did think of two, future episode topics: 1) Wives chime in on the show (could be a regular/semi regular thing) and 2) Best shaves in film (movies, tv shows, what have you; I don’t know if showing movie clips are a possibility or not).

Those are great topics Chris, I will get them going for our next episode, thank

No no no, here I am at work and haven't brought my earphone back from my trip. I'll have to wait until tonight to listen!

Great show Dave, Chris, and Chad!
Thanks for the shout out Chad and yes "KY" stands for Kentucky not the petroleum product
1f601.png

Great show guys. And don't worry Chad, you aren't alone. I have a spot on my face that just doesn't grow either.

Thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to make it happen!

Great show Dave, Chris, and Chad!
Thanks for the shout out Chad and yes "KY" stands for Kentucky not the petroleum product
1f601.png

LOL I always knew it was Kentucky but for some reason I just said K-Y, I almost started laughing during recording but quickly corrected myself and we trucked on. LOL

Back