The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Photo Contest #1 - Black & White 05.25.2020 to 06.01.2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm we're allowed to edit the pics (brightness, tone, etc)? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just to confirm we're allowed to edit the pics (brightness, tone, etc)? Thanks

9. Since this is member driven and voted, there will be no limitation to post photo software processing ( Photoshopping allowed)

Yup, you are good with editing.

9. Since this is member driven and voted, there will be no limitation to post photo software processing ( Photoshopping allowed)

Yup, you are good with editing.
Lol. Well, my picture isn't that fancy. I can't afford Photoshop yet alone figure out how to use it. Just some Snapseed and Google Photos editing for light and tone.

Thanks!

Lol. Well, my picture isn't that fancy. I can't afford Photoshop yet alone figure out how to use it. Just some Snapseed and Google Photos editing for light and tone.

Thanks!

There are free alternatives. Gimp is one I believe. I have an older version of photoshop, but I actually know very little about it. I use it mostly for removing blemishes and to convert my RAW files to JPEG to be perfectly honest. I have lightroom that I use for small exposure adjustments. Other than that I try to do everything in camera because I suck at editing. :ROFLMAO:

Commune

Taken with an Android Pixel 2 (edited with Google Photos app and Google Snapseed).

From my youngest daughters (Catholic) First Communion, last year.
5fc7cbee64aebcebb40cc60684c426da.jpg

Commune

Taken with an Android Pixel 2 (edited with Google Photos app and Google Snapseed).

From my youngest daughters (Catholic) First Communion, last year.
5fc7cbee64aebcebb40cc60684c426da.jpg

That is an absolutely INCREDIBLE picture! Love It!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back