The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC "Old Guys" Sunday Afternoon Zoom Call Week #7 ( 7.26.2020)

Uhh what are you the Timezone Police?
Someone's gotta do it!

we are in PST right now, but even then it is 2300 Zulu Sheesh, Typical Major.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:p:p:LOL:

You are wrong and I can't believe we have to cover this again.

2300 Zulu (UTC) is 3pm PST or 4pm PDT

Arizona is on MST normally. During daylight saving time, AZ in in PDT (not PST).

The zoom call is 2300 Zulu - 4pm PDT - 5pm MDT - 6pm CDT - 7pm EDT.

You should just stick with saying 4PM Eastern to avoid confusion (with yourself).

I think the problem is this time of year his brain never gets to cool down below 103 degrees

Tonight's ZOOM call was great (still going on, actually). I learned that the USPS delivers some "interesting" things, but I can't get aftershipped shipped to Canada 🤪

No further details. You have to be on the call to find out this stuff :cool:

Tonight's ZOOM call was great (still going on, actually). I learned that the USPS delivers some "interesting" things, but I can't get aftershipped shipped to Canada 🤪

No further details. You have to be on the call to find out this stuff :cool:
I need to learn how to copy and eat paste so I can get in the next one. I already have Zoom or whatever it's called on a phone somewhere here on this dry, parched, homestead!

Arizona is on MST normally. During daylight saving time, AZ in in PDT (not PST).
Well if we're getting down to it, Arizona is Always on MST. Those PST folks just think it looks fun and come hang out with us for half the year. :cool:

Back