The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Glencairn Glass

What did you order?

• Total voters

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Fellow members of the Cadre. I am excited to finally bring you this project. It took awhile to find the right fit and the right company to do this for us and I am happy to say that Ben Rhodes at Barrel Raised has agreed to handle this for us! His work is fantastic and many many many companies within the Whiskey community use his services. Ben will be handling ALL of the orders through his Etsy page of his business, and will be doing the shipping! He is going to keep the link up for Two Weeks so this is a VERY limited release. But he will make all that are ordered. Also if you buy more than one the price per glass goes down. My order has already been placed for a 4 pack.

Capture.PNG

When you make your order please show Ben some love in the comment box thanking him for doing this for the Cadre! He has a been a joy to work with and get the best deal for you our members!

Last edited:
I only ordered one. I would have ordered 2 or 4 if I didn't already have like 20 of these things.

Snagged 2. $30 shipped for a pair is a hella deal!

Not as good as 4 for $54 though....
iu

Looking forward to using my new glens in whiskey flights!

Can we all agree that these will never be tainted by anything that says "peach" or "fireball" on the bottle?I22

Can we all agree that these will never be tainted by anything that says "peach" or "fireball" on the bottle?I22
Cant say that about Chad... He will probably put Peach Crown and White claw in them

Back