The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

travel bags

novicewetshaver

Sr. Shave Member
I'm planning a trip to texas and was wondering what would be the best way to transport a few shave items for the road. Does anyone know of some good shaving travel kits or bags? thanks again.

I have the exact same faux-leather bag. Are we twins?
I think that's the one everyone has somewhere in some drawer with no idea where it came from. Or is included for free with perfume purchase.

I think that's the one everyone has somewhere in some drawer with no idea where it came from. Or is included for free with perfume purchase.

That's a bummer to learn....as it was a fathers day gift from my daughter about 10 years ago. Now it seems less fancy.

That's a bummer to learn....as it was a fathers day gift from my daughter about 10 years ago. Now it seems less fancy.
Well now see, yours is special. You know where it came from!

One of the big challenges using a simple Dopp kit is the jiggle factor. You don’t want your gear getting crushed etc. So you have to compensate for that.

@NurseDave where can i pick up one those cases you are using for your travel kit?
I got it from Amazon but I see that exact model isn’t available any more

Back