The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Things That I do To Annoy Myself

Sometimes I walk into a crosswalk when the signal reads three seconds to test if the drivers know the law that I have the right of way. Then I walk slowly to agitate them if they get too close. This raises my blood pressure. But I do it anyway.
Remember in some places Pedestrians Don't have the right of way and places that do , well you better make sure you dont have one little toe or shoestring out of the designated crosswalk because almost Everywhere you lose the right of way if any piece of you is out of the crosswalk......

CPR to this thread.............

I just did this a few weeks ago............I watched some TSC video shaves and thought I grabbed some pointers to try next shave. Yeah, well, there's a reason I'm shaving the way I have been because it works! Some irritation that took a week to get rid of 😡

CPR to this thread.............

I just did this a few weeks ago............I watched some TSC video shaves and thought I grabbed some pointers to try next shave. Yeah, well, there's a reason I'm shaving the way I have been because it works! Some irritation that took a week to get rid of 😡
Oh? Who’s technique failed you, and what exactly did you try?

Oh? Who’s technique failed you, and what exactly did you try?
Well, let me say that there was an ATG stroke I tried on the upper lip with some stretching that might have been XTG for the shaver in the video but was more like ATG/XTG for my beard map. My beard grows every which way in the lower mustache area and in the cheek areas of the face. I also saw a couple of guys doing long strokes. My beard is so stiff that it just doesn't work after 1/3 of the way on a long stroke. I think what happens is drag begins and naturally wants the blade angle to steepen so I unknowingly apply more pressure to keep the angle and that's when bad things happen. Shorter shave strokes work best. I did learn something..........if you are getting a great shave, don't mess with it :LOL:

I can’t seem to break the habit of checking parking meters for spare change even though they are now cashless.

Back