The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Food Shave Challenge

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Greetings Members!
We have a new shave Challenge in our Forum Media Thread! That is the TSC Food Shave Challenge. BTW you can blame @dangerousdon for this one, :ROFLMAO:

He called me out to do a Cinco De Mayo Enchilada Shave. Well I forgot and here it is finally, thanks to a reminder from @Dave in KY. So here are the RULES:

1. A food challenge shave must be completed and in video before you can call out another TSC Member
2. You do not have to participate, however the ridicule and "chicken clucking" is not something you want from this bunch
3. You must follow the Challenge from the Challenger as to the type of "Food Shave"
4. You can use any soap as a base, however you must incorporate the food items that your challenger sets forth in the Call out.
5. You can call out any TSC member that has the availability to do a video
6. Al ingredients must be shown in raw form on the video before being mixed into the soap
7. NO harmful food that may cause injury..... well not that much injury.
8. You must post your video here in THIS thread

For example Ice cream Sundae, Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes, pot roast, Chile Dogs, ETC.

Remember you must be called out by the member whom has already completed a Food Shave Challenge
So.... Don called me out - Enchilada Shave
I am calling @dangerousdon out - Crawfish Bowl and Slap ya Mama

So without further adieu here is the Worlds 1st
ENCHILADA SHAVE!!

This could be hilarious Hope you will join in when called out!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::sick::sick:o_O

Just some fun and , ummmm because.... So there, LOL Are you skeeeered?

I haven't seen the video yet, but I don't get it. I would say if you shave with a food product, it's instead of soap.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I don't get it. I would say if you shave with a food product, it's instead of soap.

this still makes it shaving, as you have a base soap otherwise it is just playing with food. Can't you imagine you Dave shaving with a nice SV with slivered chunks of Fried chicken and mashed potatos?
Well, now @dangerousdon knows who to call out next 🤪
Yes nothing like sticking your head in the Guillotine ROFL

So far behind on videos I'll never catch up, but I did watch this one. After a rough start to the week, this gave me a few laughs and was a much needed bit of humor. Thanks for posting this!

I have no words lol.

Although I do see that Sharon got you back for peeing on the seat

Thanks guys and Don, Thanks for playing and Dave..... Absolutely right! LOL

Back