The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Tech Hive Tuxedo Synthetic Shave Brushes

Hive is first in a long line of synthetic shave brushes brought to you by The Tech. Tuxedo knot that has a very good backbone and can take on everything from hard soaps to the lushest of creams. I've been using the demo several times a week for around 2 months and it hasn't shed a single hair. The beehive handle is massive, hefty, and has an excellent grip. I believe this brush will be a favorite and immediate inclusion in your shaving brush rotation.

These are already priced pretty low at $21.95. However, I'd like to extend a special offer for The Shaving Cadre members. For some reason, eBay doesn't allow for coupon codes. So if you plan on buying the brush just shoot me a PM here or at eBay and let me know you're a member here at TSC and I'll give you a 20% discount. And if you plan on buying a razor or another item I'll give you a 10% discount on that item as well. This sale will run through this week until Monday evening (December 2nd).

Stats

• Knot Diameter - 26mm
  • Weight - 3.9oz
  • Handle Width/Bottom - 46mm
  • Handle Height - 58mm
  • Comes in faux butterscotch or ivory
  • 26mm Synthetic Tuxedo knot
  • Made in China

Enjoy!

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (2).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (3).jpgs-l1600 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Used my brush on video finally today. Video will be up soon. Wasn't really a spotlight, but a testament that this is an excellent synthetic brush!

I used my Hive brush for the first time today. I am quite happy with the purchase. The brush large and has a nice heft. The knot is set with a good loft such that it splays well and holds lots of lather. I bowl lather rather than face lather, and the brush works well with a bowl, but I think it would be really great for someone who primarily face lathers.

Back