The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Stirling Acquisition Thread!

My wife and daughter are trying out different shampoo bars, so I got my wife Hot Apple Cider, Christmas Eve, and Margaritas in the Arctic. I got my daughter the Candy Cane one.
I accidently bought the Hot Apple Cider Shampoo Bar. I thought I was buying the bath soap. It will still get put to good use. To be honest, I use the bath soap for a shampoo bar as well. It seems my hair really like the tallow soap as opposed to the coconut oil based shampoo bar.

Is Stirling having a sale this year for Black Friday?
I will answer my own question…. Why yes!

Mediterranean Man Soap, AS, EdT (Homage to Creed Erolfa)
Candy Cane Body Lotion - stocking stuffer
Clemetine Shave Soap & Bar Soap
Lip Balms - the perfect stocking stuffer (Sangria, Sugared Strawberry, Margarita, Lemonade, Green Tea, Grape, Grand Mariner & Apricot, Cotton Candy, Chocolate Bar, Chai)
Bonafide Soap & AS (Homage to Prada L’Homme)
West Indies Lime AS (bummed at myself for not rechecking my cart - I thought I had done the shave soap as well - but I guess I didn’t, c’est la vie)

1669377750857.png

Last edited:
I will answer my own question…. Why yes!

Mediterranean Man Soap, AS, EdT (Homage to Creed Erolfa)
Candy Cane Body Lotion - stocking stuffer
Clemetine Shave Soap & Bar Soap
Lip Balms - the perfect stocking stuffer (Sangria, Sugared Strawberry, Margarita, Lemonade, Green Tea, Grape, Grand Mariner & Apricot, Cotton Candy, Chocolate Bar, Chai)
Bonafide Soap & AS (Homage to Prada L’Homme)
West Indies Lime AS (bummed at myself for not rechecking my cart - I thought I had done the shave soap as well - but I guess I didn’t, c’est la vie)

View attachment 98900
Aren’t I the lucky one - Mom came through with the Shave Soap for me for Christmas 😂❤️

Conversation:

Scuttle Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Scuttle: Mom, I’m 52 years old - I’m good.
Scuttle Mom: You know I’m from Jersey? I’m going to keep asking until you give me an answer that I like.
Scuttle: Ok, well funny you should ask - there is this shave soap and I‘m running low.….

Last edited:
Aren’t I the lucky one - Mom came through with the Shave Soap for me for Christmas 😂❤️

Conversation:

Scuttle Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Scuttle: Mom, I’m 52 years old - I’m good.
Scuttle Mom: You know I’m from Jersey? I’m going to keep asking until you give me an answer that I like.
Scuttle: Ok, well funny you should ask - there is this shave soap and I‘m running low.….

A conversation with my mom would go something more like this...

Danger Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: Mom, I'm good...I'm almost 50.

Danger Mom: Well don't say I didn't ask.

Conversation Over.

A conversation with my mom would go something more like this...

Danger Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: Mom, I'm good...I'm almost 50.

Danger Mom: Well don't say I didn't ask.

Conversation Over.
Mine would have been like this

BarberMom : “what do you want for xmas
Me: “I’m good… I am almost 50

BarberMom: “Good! I gave birth to you that is present enough.

Conversation terminated

Back