The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement The Shaving Cadre 2nd Anniversary Group Buy

Mine arrived a day Early.
55a3ed7401f2390f3fd4db233aeda973.jpg

cd3ffbcbd607fb7270a784a3c386e6b7.jpg

f9b9647567bca8233d2b09ceceac6201.jpg

It’s All There. The Barber Shoppe is on Deck Tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice unboxing photos, I especially liked the knife and lighter, both are from my town.

***Update***

So those of you that are on the $30 list. The packing materials arrived today but sadly they are NOT going to work. So I have some different bags coming in and they SHOULD arrive Monday or Tuesday. Once they are here, I have everything ready to go to send all invoices pretty much the same day!

Because of the change that we had to do to shipping the $30 option we are CLOSING that list.

What this does mean is that WITH the remaining stock I will be posting a SEPARATE thread AFTER the $30 bags are shipped and ANYONE can purchase the remaining stock. We do have ONE person on the waitlist I will be contacting them BEFORE as well to give them first crack to piece together items they want.

Thank you again everyone for supporting TSC and helping us! You are all wonderful and I know this didn't go as we had hoped and planned so thank you for your patience!

Stay safe and wash your hands!

My package arrived yesterday but I was working late. I did make two shave sticks with the two CBL soaps. Thanks guys for putting this together. I can wait to try the soaps.

Great idea on the sticks for those Clint. I've got 1 empty one and another with an almost done Arko I could remove (y)

Back