The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Ok, wasn't able to watch the video at work (IT guy has disabled video player...BOOOO) so this was my first chance to watch the unpacking from @NurseDave . The great part was, as the person that last packed the box, I knew exactly what you were Oooohing and Ahhhhing about. And I agree with you, brother, that one in the case was VVVVEEEERRRRYYYY tempting.

Updated list!

1. The Monkey - Complete
2. ShawnF - Complete
3. SteveChuckFrank - Complete
4. WildWest74 - Complete
5. DocHoliday0831- Complete
6. LBKINDY - Complete
7. Dave in KY - Complete
8. Bill in Oneida - Complete
9. Majorrich - Complete
10. clyde72 - Complete
11. dangerousdon - Complete
12. bentheduck - Complete
13. MilkCrate - Complete
14. Uacowboy - Complete
15. Heysi - Complete
16. NurseDave - Complete

17. GearNoir - Enroute
18. dkeester - On Deck
19. dmshaver
20. Spider
----END

@GearNoir just think, that box has to be sitting in your town right now. And you have the day off. And it's just sitting there. Aaaarrgghhh!!!!
I had these thoughts yesterday when I happened to check the tracking and see that it had arrived at the local distribution center...and saw the Tuesday delivery date. I believe my thoughts were along the lines of “Oh that’s right...Monday is Veterans Day...dangit.” 😭

Can’t they just make the non-vet postal workers work?

I had these thoughts yesterday when I happened to check the tracking and see that it had arrived at the local distribution center...and saw the Tuesday delivery date. I believe my thoughts were along the lines of “Oh that’s right...Monday is Veterans Day...dangit.” 😭

Can’t they just make the non-vet postal workers work?
You can break in and take your package. It's okay as long as you don't take anything else and leave a sorry note.

Back