The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

FYI. I am going to be out of town the week of July 4, so that will need to be someone else's week.

Obviously a large commitment from @Spider to start this off. Thanks for doing it man!

*************COPY FROM HERE DOWN TO SIGN UP******************

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir

* Note: The order in which you sign up, is not necessarily the order you will receive the box. The list will be reorganized to reduce shipping time in between participants.
Members are encouraged to meet up and do a physical hand off of the box if the next participant is nearby. If this happens, please split the shipping costs to the next participant.

Thanks for starting this up KJ I will toss my hat in the ring.

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831

* Note: The order in which you sign up, is not necessarily the order you will receive the box. The list will be reorganized to reduce shipping time in between participants.
Members are encouraged to meet up and do a physical hand off of the box if the next participant is nearby. If this happens, please split the shipping costs to the next participant.

Sure ... why not?

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate

What the heck. I'm in!

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate
10. SteveChuckFrank

Dang it, I'm at work and got distracted from signing up. Any chance of making room for one more? I'm okay with waiting until the next one if that's possible.

Participants*
1. Spider
2. dkeester
3. LBKINDY
4. Uacowboy
5. Dave in KY
6. Bill in Oneida
7. GearNoir
8. DocHoliday0831
9. MilkCrate
10. SteveChuckFrank
11. bentheduck

Back