The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Now that’s what I'm talking about! Congrats on the picks! The injector and DE look pristine!

What DE is it?

Museum is way cool!

It was one I've been wanting to try and never had the money when I could find it, or couldn't find when I had the money. I was really hoping it wouldn't be one of those "meet your childhood hero" flops, It's not! It is a really great soap.
I agree, slick as all get out. I just wish it smelled like.................something other than soap 😎

WOW! That is one hell of an update! Those are some really great picks...and man...those are some really great pics! That is a hell of a museum for being out in the middle of nowhere!

View attachment 5972

View attachment 5973

View attachment 5974

These are some that come in for repair/warranty

View attachment 5975

This is where the workers actually perform the repairs viewable from the museum.

View attachment 5977

Well, now I know where my Dad's and my wife's dad's Zippos got repaired. They weren't as bad as the ones they display (a busted hinge and a twisted hinge) but they sent them back good as new. Don't smoke but they make great display pieces in my home bar.

Back