The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Humble Start

Beowulf

First Responder
Greetings,

My name is Sterling and I'm new to the world of traditional wet shaving. I had a chance encounter with Dagwoodz who quickly threw me down this road from whence I shall not return. I'm happy to have chatted with Dagwoodz about it and the enjoyment I get from this skill. As it stands, the phrase "Wet Behind the Ears" doesn't begin to describe the volume of water I'm storing back there, but each shave day gets better and better.

About me, I'm a person from nowhere and everywhere who has experienced a lot and nothing at the same time. I'm a State Trooper by day and an Army Weekend Warrior when my calendar reminds me in the middle of my pizza party. I enjoy geeking out and becoming the proof of living vegetablism but also enjoy the beauty and awe of nature when it's not trying to kill me with sunbeams, hidden rattlesnakes, or rampaging donkeys.

Cheers.

Welcome to the Shaving Cadre. You will find plenty of support here ...and plenty of encouragement to try more and more products.

Welcome Sterling. Any friend of Josh is a friend of ours. Happy to have you join the Cadre.

Hey there Sterling, happy to have you

Welcome Sterling, and Thank you for your public service I have added a 1st responder badge with our thanks

Great to see you finally aboard Stirling! Don't be shy, if you have questions about software, hardware, technique, etc...there's a wealth of knowledge here, ask away!

Back