The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Garden 2021

Honestly, it's pretty close to what she actually said when I brought in our veggies today. ("Ooooh wow!" were the actual words) 😜

Sooo much rain for the past 1.5 days that many tomatoes were splitting.
1632528754196.png

The ugly ones in the sink are Cherokee tomatoes; very sweet and juicy. Loaded with seeds though.

928A59A9-7B8A-477D-98DC-C2E796166129.jpegLatest pepper harvest!!! I hope they will make it though the weekend (low 41 Friday and Saturday). Still lots of unripe on the plants!

Shown is Reapers, Peach Habs, Jalapeño, Lemon Habs, Scorpions, Ghost, Sugar Snack, Bell, Ti’au, Serrano, Thai, Anaheim.

View attachment 63757Latest pepper harvest!!! I hope they will make it though the weekend (low 41 Friday and Saturday). Still lots of unripe on the plants!

Shown is Reapers, Peach Habs, Jalapeño, Lemon Habs, Scorpions, Ghost, Sugar Snack, Bell, Ti’au, Serrano, Thai, Anaheim.
Nice haul... I hope the weather holds for you to finish your harvest.. Best Of Luck.....

Back