The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Ed and Bob Thread or Bob and Ed Thread

Ok I survived my little trip & I’m Back at home. Time for me to Shave.
Chuck said thanks for putting up with him and Me. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you got home safely. Chuck seems like a great guy.

Ed’s SOTD AND IT WAS AWESOME.
You guy’s ever get a chance to try this Aftershave Barbedeaux Lotion. I have been Using it for a Month and I really like it. Also this Glycerin based shave soap is great it’s Unscented and It’s slick cushioning and Lathers like a champ.

Razor is the GSC R41+
And of course Fine American Blend.
b5e2836cf018e5b24ade8838afc6c9fd.jpg

Ed’s SOTD AND IT WAS AWESOME.
You guy’s ever get a chance to try this Aftershave Barbedeaux Lotion. I have been Using it for a Month and I really like it. Also this Glycerin based shave soap is great it’s Unscented and It’s slick cushioning and Lathers like a champ.

Razor is the GSC R41+
And of course Fine American Blend.
b5e2836cf018e5b24ade8838afc6c9fd.jpg

Is Barbedeaux a balm? Or is it something that you apply between shaving and your scented AS?

It’s aftershave lotion and yes apply after your shave then you can apply your aftershave if you want. The scent of it’s not all that great but it Dissipates quickly. I really like how my skin feels afterwards. I’m glad I found some of it.

Gotta say that this has been a pretty great read. and quick since the posts are short!

oh and on the topic of hearing what you read... am i the only one that, at least for the folks that vlog, i hear their voice in my head when i read their posts? 🤪

Thanks. The brush is an APShaveCo Gelousy. It's a monster - that's supposedly a 24 mm knot, but it is much bigger than my Chubby 2 and my Paladin 26.
Here's the brush:

Back