The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cart thread (enter at your own risk!)

19 shaves on the Mach-3 so far. It started needing extra effort mid-week, but the results are still good. It should make it 3 weeks (Sunday) and I will see if I can push it to four.

19 shaves on the Mach-3 so far. It started needing extra effort mid-week, but the results are still good. It should make it 3 weeks (Sunday) and I will see if I can push it to four.
So what you're saying is, we can save money by switching to carts?

Of course I'm tagged in this but lest we forget that @GearNoir shave with his wife's shower razor.

Lol had to get you in here too Chris.

So funny. My neighbor announced that he shaves with his wife's shower razor. Venus I think. He likes it because of all the gel type stuff on the head. Eeeeewwwwwww. Gross. On your face? Never.

I used to go 4 weeks on a single cartridge when I shaved daily with a Mach 3. The last several shaves weren't very good but I didn't know any better back then.

I would say so, @bobmsp . After all, the blade is a component of the detachable & disposable head. Sounds like a cart to me. (y)

Back