The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cadre is going to be two!

Are you in?

• Yes i'd be in at $50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes i'd be in at $75

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes i'd be in at $100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm in regardless of price!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Won't be in but I still love TSC

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we got a Couple of Inches of snow over Night. Might as well pull the Snow Blower out. For the FIRST TIME this Winter. It’s Going to be a GREAT day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys...can you move down just a little? There we go. And Bill, just slide over there. Perfect. And Three Names, if we could get you to just use two right now.

Perfect. There, we made enough space for you @Cvargo

<< SPACE RESERVED FOR CHAD's UPDATE POST >>

Okay guys because Dave made me laugh here's an update.

There are 4 items remaining. two are from our local vendors/artisans (We are not waiting to do the listing on them) Two are from an outside source and while we have received pictures that production is coming along nicely. We want a tracking # BEFORE we post the signups and start taking money.

Here's what I promise, WHEN we are ready to go I will post in this thread a TIME that the sign up thread will be posted. THAT way everyone knows when it is going to happen. We anticipate it could be be any day now.... or dare I say TOMORROW 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back