The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cadre is going to be two!

Are you in?

• Yes i'd be in at $50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes i'd be in at $75

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes i'd be in at $100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm in regardless of price!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Won't be in but I still love TSC

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting close. The manufacturer has been in very close contact, keeping us updated each step of the way...looking really nice!. They will have the batch of *****'s completed today/tonight leaving only the ####'s left to make before they ship the whole mess to us for final delivery to y'all. Of course we have some artisan stuff still in the works but that should come together soon and before you know it the March anniversary will be upon us.

The super cool thing is, you will know pretty much everything you see in this TSC anniversary package is/was handmade special for us.

Getting close. The manufacturer has been in very close contact, keeping us updated each step of the way...looking really nice!. They will have the batch of *****'s completed today/tonight leaving only the ####'s left to make before they ship the whole mess to us for final delivery to y'all. Of course we have some artisan stuff still in the works but that should come together soon and before you know it the March anniversary will be upon us.

The super cool thing is, you will know pretty much everything you see in this TSC anniversary package is/was handmade special for us.

6f14e8d4af298e28775890b5f93792b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there are apostrophes there. So *****'s and ####'s are probably people. I have to assume just because of the odds that the four letter one is Dave's. So ya'll can fight over the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back