The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Cadre is going to be two!

Are you in?

• Yes i'd be in at $50

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Yes i'd be in at $75

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Yes i'd be in at $100

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I'm in regardless of price!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Won't be in but I still love TSC

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Yes I know it is hard to believe but the anniversary is coming up.

The owners have been discussing what we are going to do as this is our main money maker that keeps the cadre going.

This year we are wanting to put together a Grab Bag of sorts. As this comes to fruition we will share some of the items that you will be receiving but a good portion will be a surprise. However we promise you will definitely be getting your money's worth!

I have added a poll as we are trying to gauge interest and potential price range where MOST are comfortable.

There will be items in the grab bag that you will NOT be able to get at any other time. And the number COULD be limited. So please vote, you are not obviously committing but you are helping us gauge interest.

We are still in the early stages and are just trying to gauge if we are on the right track here.

I am in at $75 because really that is $100 bones in CDN dollars!!! :p

Ooo tough one. I said I’d be in at $100 because it’s what I did last year, but I also just made a significant shave purchase and we have a (likely) once in a lifetime trip coming up next month.

I’m banking on the fact I can weasel something in, I want to, I have no guarantees though...

Depending on what the items are, I'll be in. I'm hoping for a nice brush, so in that case, I may be in for even more than $100.

My den overflows with stuff right now, but since it is in support of the forum I'm in. I cast my vote for $100, but would probably still be in at a larger price.

I'll add that international shipping WILL be available. But could prevent liquids from being sent.

I have to lowball a little because of the position I've been in and not fully recovered from yet, but I'm pretty sure I could swing the $50. Maybe a little more, but I don't want to commit to too much.

I have to lowball a little because of the position I've been in and not fully recovered from yet, but I'm pretty sure I could swing the $50. Maybe a little more, but I don't want to commit to too much.

No commitment at all. Just trying to gauge. :)

Unless we’re doing tiers of options like last year, I’d say we go for a package that hits a level everyone interested can do, that could be bought multiple times if someone wanted to do more.

Unless we’re doing tiers of options like last year, I’d say we go for a package that hits a level everyone interested can do, that could be bought multiple times if someone wanted to do more.

At this moment it's looking like it will be a grab bag with lots of goodies that will be shipped directly from TSC. Everyone gets the same thing. Depending on how many we make is how many there will be. Which is the importance of the survey, it helps us gauge interest. Trust me though this isn't just soap, or just a brush.... This is next level. I haven't seen another shave site/group/forum do what we are planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back